Ways to Give
Midland Festival Ballet relies on generous gifts from the community to help fund performances, scholarships, and other programming. A donation to Midland Festival Ballet ensures that MFB's programming continues uninterrupted at the high level of quality the community has come to expect.
Your Donations Will Among Other Things:
- Support a dancer's education through scholarships
- Help keep tuition costs low at the MFB's non-profit ballet school
- Create new costumes for MFB productions
- Fund an outreach program
- Provide funding to create a new work
- Bring world-class performers, choreographers, and instructors to the community
- Support collaborations with other local organizations
Interested in becoming a sponsor? Please see the information below about the different levels of sponsorship or contact our administrative office for additional information at 432.686.0071. Midland Festival Ballet is a 501(c)3 tax deductible organization.
To donate by mail, please download the membership form and mail it to Midland Festival Ballet at P.O. Box 52034, Midland, TX 79710. You will receive an acknowledgment letter for your taxes once your gift is received.
Matching gifts are a perfect way to increase the impact of your gift. Many companies will match their employees’ cash or volunteer gifts to non-profit organizations like Midland Festival Ballet. Your human resources department should have details about your company’s matching gift policy. For more information on matching gifts, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org